Work Visas

Work Visas

L Visas (Intra Company Transfers)

Executives, managers and employees with a specialized skill can be transferred to the US to work in the US branch.

Such a US office can already exist or a new office start up.

The L visa is very popular and provide a visa & work permit for you and your spouse.

TN Visas (Canadian & Mexico)

TN visas are available to skilled workers from Canada & Mexico under the North American Free Trade Agreement.

They allow temporary work in the US (up to 3 years) and this route is often used to avoid the limited cap numbers place upon the H1-B visa

H1-B Visas (Speciality Occupations)

You will need a specialist skill & be educated to the equivalent of a US bachelors degree.

Requires a US employer to sponsor you.

Limited numbers of these visas are available each year.

H2-B Visas (Seasonal, Non-Agriculture)

Available for peak, seasonal or one time work.

Must be no US workers available and requires a US employer sponsor.

The above are the most common work visas.

There are others that may also be available to you.

Please contact us for a free consultation.

Attorney Advertising

Fatal error: Class 'ftlink' not found in /home/triad/public_html/triad59/William_G_Hicks/RM_option3/cms/wp-content/themes/William_G_Hicks/footer.php on line 10